Six and half years of progressive experience in database development and administration, business and systems analysis, project planning, co-ordination and management. An expert in Database Administration and Support of MS SQL Server in Production, Test and Development Environments.
*** Birla Institute of Technology (BIT Mesra) Ranchi, India
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication
Graduated with First Class
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Unix
- Programming Language: TSQL, PL/SQL, C, C++
- Database: SQL SERVER *** SQL 2008/2008R *** , Oracle 9i
- Utility tools: SSMS, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, DTS packages, SCOM, Upgrade Advisor, Visual Studio, SQL Sentry, TSM/TDP, MS Office Tools-Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power-Point, Outlook
ACTIVITIES AND LEADERSHIP
- Member of National Service Scheme (NSS), India for 2 Years
- Part of the team that organized events such as Blood Donation Camps, Health Camps in villages, Computer classes for poor students.
- Member of the Organizing Committee of Unnayan 2007
- Worked as Deputy Head of the Hospitality Committee during Unnayan 2007, a biennial international level technical festival organized by the IEEE Student Chapter at BIT Mesra.
- Member of the Organizing Committee of Spardha 2006
- Helped in organizing the various technical events during the fest.
*** – Confidential Boston, MA
current SeniorSQL Database Administrator
- Working as Clarity DBA 24*7 managing Clarity servers.
- Installation, Upgrade and Migration of SQL Server 2014, *** R2 and 2008
- Hands on experience working on SQL2014 Availability Group setup.
- Responsible for deployment and rollback of latest services packs and updates.
- Successfully migrated Clarity databases, jobs, logins, SSIS packages from SQL2012 to SQL2014.
- Coordinate with Microsoft, Epic and customers to troubleshoot issues related to Always-On.
- Maintain and Manage SQL Databases including Backup, Performance Monitoring and
- Hands on experience in working with IBM TSM/TDP backup/re...