- Over 7+ yearsof IT Experience as an Oracle PL/SQLDeveloperin Analysis, Design, Development using Oracle Relational Database Management System.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC).
- Had great experience with several business domains like Financial, Banking and Education.
- Extensive experience in creating database objects such as Tables, Constraints, Indexes, Views, StoredProcedures, UDFs and Triggerson Oracle.
- Good understanding of Normalization/De-normalizationand database design methodology.
- Good knowledge ofUNIXbasic commands. Extensively used shell programs for calling pl/sql programs.
- Proficient in advance features of Oracle for PL/SQL programming like using cursors, variables, Ref. cursors, nested tables, associative array, dynamic SQL and nested loops.
- Knowledgeon GLOSS(Global Settlement System), it is a transaction processing engine which automates the trade processing lifecycle.
- Exposure to Capital Marketsdomain and Equities Trade Life Cycle.
- Specialized in the Higher Educationenvironment. Extensive development work with Banner Student, Admissions and Financial Aid modules.
- Familiar working in fast paced AGILEenvironment & attended daily scrum meeting.
- Coordinated with the front end design team