- Has 3+ years of experience design, development, and deployment of n-tier and client/server web applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Extensively worked on SDLC stages Requirements analysis, Detail design, Coding, Testing, code rework and support.
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like RAD, Agile, Scrum and Waterfall.
- Worked for applications developed in Agile methodologies.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi- threading, Synchronization, Data Structures, Exception Handling, Streams & File I/O and polymorphism.
- Developed the Business functionalities using Spring, Struts, Hibernate, and Web Services
- Fixed the bugs and maintained the application
- Developing Intranet/Internet applications using Web Services WSDL, SOAP and consumed the data using Restful Web Services.
- Designed the database mappings of all the tables in the application using SQL, Oracle/My Sql DB.
- Worked on installation, configuration, deployment, and issues with Application servers JBoss, Apache Tomcat 8, and Web logic.
- Good exposure on version controlling tools like CVS and GIT
- Experience in Unit Testing using Junit.
- Worked on different Oper...
Sen kum - 3 years ago
Please share Your Resume:email@example.com