Project Management Analyst (pmo)
Results driven Certified Project Management professional with almost 5 years of experience and extensive knowledge in alignment with Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK). Skillful in coordinating large scale projects, collaborating between cross functional teams and ability to increase efficiency and productivity. Certified Scrum Master with comprehensive experience in handling projects in Agile environment.
- Aprimo,Open Project,Clarizen,JIRA
- SAP Business One, Salesforce, SPSS 17
- Primavera, Sharepoint, Crystal Reports
- Data Exports/Imports,Data scrubbing, Custom report design, HTML, SQL
- Lean Six-Sigma, ISO 9001
- MS Office suite,MS Visio,MS Project,
- Apple specific proprietary tools, Program Analysis
- Budgeting & Financial Analysis
- SDLC, Agile
Education, Energy and utilities,e-commerce,Retail and Healthcare
Graduate Informatics (Pursuing) | University of California, Davis Extension
Master of Business Administration (MBA)—Information Systems & HR|India
Bachelors of Engineering—Information Technology|India
Certified Scrum Master (CSM, Scrum Alliance) ï‚· Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM, PMI)
Professional Certification in Customer Analytics and Project Management (Wharton School of Business-Coursera)
Confidential,January *** Present
Information Security (Infosec) PMO Coordinator & Analyst
Seasoned Project Management Professional for Information security team to facilitate the patching and track all PCI In-scope for the 2017 PCI Audit, for almost 100+ applications. Detailed tracking of PCI and PCI Adjacent hosts, host to application team mapping and host status using internal ticketing system. Key Accomplishments:
· Created individual tickets for all of the application in internal ticketing system, identified the Application owners and assigned them.
· Coordinated with the different teams that are liable to the applications to communicate requirements and facilitate them to arrive on a common solution to be on track for migration from OEL5 to OEL7 and PCI Patching.
· Followed-up with the application owners using internal ticketing system and collaborative tool for patching schedule and updates.
· Created pictorial dashboards to reflect the patching progress and published them in the internal collaborative tool and websites