Seeking Storage Architect, Design, implementation and administration assignments in IT Infrastructure Industry with a technology driven organization of repute
- Technologist with 15+ years of experience in enterprise level Infrastructure Management.
- Comprehensive understanding of Storage products of EMC Data Storage, IBM Storage, HP 3PAR, NetApps, DELL and Hitachi Data Systems, Fiber Channel switches of CISCO, Brocade and Mc. Data.
- Contributed towards academia in the field of SAN/NAS/UNIX Analyst/Architect/Administrator position.
- Strong experience in EMC, IBM, HP 3PAR, NatApps & Hitachi local and remote replication Technologies.
- Strong experience in Virtualization – VPLEX, SVC, IBM Storewize, XIO, XIV, Netapps Virtual Provisioning, FAST VP,Easy Tier, Netapps DP, Flash, HDP, HDT and UVM.
- Worked as Storage and System Administrator/Implementer/Designer/Architect for some of the giant in large enterprise infrastructure environment.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment whilst being resourceful, self-directed and self-motivated.
- A keen planner, strategist & implementer with demonstrated abilities in IT infrastructure planning and management for streamlining business operations.
- An effective communicator with exceptional relationship management skills with the ability to relate to people at any level of business and management.
Core Skill set:
EMC VMAX, VMAX3, Xtreme IO, DMX, CLARiiON, Celerra, VNX, Isilon, vBLOCK, HDS G1K, VSP , USPâ€V , USPâ€VM , HUS , HDS HUS130 , AMS 2500, IBM XIV, V7000, DS8000 Series, DS 4K/5K, Falsh System, NetApps FAS Series, 2500,8000, E...