7 years of experience from insurance domain in software design, development, testing, maintenance & support within IT industry with the expertise in INFORMATICA, Data Warehousing, SQL server, Oracle, Teradata and UNIX technologies.
- A qualified bachelor of technology with good amount of exposure in software development utilizing technologies like Informatica, Data Warehousing, SQL server, Oracle, UNIX and PL/SQL. Currently working with UNUM Group, Chattanooga as a consultant.
- Extensive experience right from requirement gathering to developing Informatica mappings, and workflows.
- Awareness in performance tuning, deployment procedures, troubleshooting and solving ETL issues.
- Exposure to work in UNIX environment.
- Created databasesand schemaobjects including tables, indexesand appliedconstraints,connected various applications to the database and written functions, stored procedures and triggers.
- DDL Scripts for generating Tables, Views, Functions.
- Analyzed and designed software and database solutions.
- Involved in performance tuning using indexing(Clustered Index, Non Clustered Index) tables.
- In-depth knowledge of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with concentration on requirements analysis, technical systems design, development and implementation of various applications.
- Have knowledge on COBOL, JCL and DB2 which gives ease in working with the source systems.
- Knowledge on Salesforce system and it's environment.
- Comprehensiveproblem solving abilities, ab...