HARSHA V. PRIYA
(DB2 DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR)
- Seven yearsof IT experience in Database administration and application development.
- Database administrator for DB2 UDB in LUW environment for nearly 7 years.
- Rich hands-on experience on various DB2 UDB versions 9.1, 9.7, 10.1, and 10.5.
- Proficient in all cycles of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Expertise in application development support activities including database design, optimizing SQL queries, writing dynamic SQL queries and triggers, effective binding of packages and plans, concurrency planning, data refreshing and database objects migration between different landscapes.
- Proficient in writing stored procedures using embedded C (using C as a host language and embedding SQL queries in the C language).
- Worked on data movement utilities like EXPORT, IMPORT and LOAD and expertise in using REORG and RUNSTATS for better performance.
- Proficient working on daily, weekly and monthly support activities which include taking backup of the databases, restoring the database to a certain point in time, monitoring logs, resolving locking issues and contentions, scheduling administration activities.
- Experience working on different query tuning and performance monitoring tools.
- Proficient in writing complex SQL queries using different types of joins.
- Experienced in working with large table spaces.