Jhansi Rani [CONTACT] ***
- 6 years of progressive IT experience in Salesforce.com Administration and Development using Force.com platform.
- Extensive experience of Requirement Management, Development and Quality control of Enterprise applications.
- Experience in SFDC development using Apex classes and Triggers, Visual Force, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Events.
- Extensive experience in data migration and integration using Data Loader.
- Extensive experience in analyzing business requirements, entity relationships and converting to Salesforce custom objects, lookup relationships, junction objects, master-detail relationships.
- Extensive experience in designing Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience in migrating data from legacy systems to Salesforce using Apex Data Loader.
- Hands on experience with Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Class, Apex Test Methods, Apex Web Service, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components & Controllers.
- Implemented Security and Sharing Rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels.
- Configured and maintained user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Languages like C++, Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets and other Java technologies.
- Experience in databases such as SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
Salesforce CRM, Apex,Visual force, Email Template, Formula, Validation Rules, Apex trigger, Apex Web Services, SOQL, SOSL, Workflow & Approvals
Eclipse,Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Apache Ant,Force.com Explorer, Force.com DataLoader, Force.com, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production ), Apex Data Loader
Apex, PHP, Java
Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
Windows, Mac OS, Unix
MS Visio, Rational Rose, MS-Office
Master of Computer Applications: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University 2009.
Client: Confidential, CASalesforce developer June 2015 –present
Description:Confidential manufactures and sells robotic medical devices used for surgeries. However, Confidential also invests a lot of time and effort in Hospital trainings and Surgeon Trainings which are mandatory as per the US FDA rules and regulations. Pre – training and selling of medical device instruments is a tightly regulated process and Confidential needs a centralized system to track and manage this process throughout its lifecycle. With the help of Force.com platform and Salesforce standard Sales Application we are building modules to manage each of these processes separately.
- Develop and customize, the Salesforce.com Sales, Service and Marketing applications to map to Confidential business process.
- Follow Scrum development methodology to iteratively develop and release new changes into the Salesforce.com Application.
- Establish real time integration of Salesforce.com with the existing on-premise and cloud applications usingthe SOAP and REST based Web Services.
- Writing Triggers to support custom busi...