SREE [CONTACT] ***
Senior Oracle Applications Developer
- 9 Years of experience in Application Development using Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Developer Forms and Reports.
- Experienced in interacting with Business Users, Business Analyst, IT Leads, Developers and System Analysts to gather and analyse business requirements and translating requirements to functional and technical design specifications.
- Experience in database programming using Oracle 8i/9i/10g databases.
- Expertise in SQL, PL/SQL, Packages, Functions, Procedures, Triggers, Views and Indexes.
- Rich experience in writing SQL queries, Views, Materialized views, PL/SQL procedures, functions, packages, triggers, cursors, collections, Ref cursor, cursor variables, System reference cursor, Dynamic SQL.
- Experience in developing External Tables, Joins, Indexes and sequences.
- Extreme Use of exception handling methods along with Pragma Exception_init in order to associate our own created exception names.
- Experience in various development tools like SQL Developer, SQL*Loader, Oracle Jdeveloper 10g/9i, Forms 10g/6i, Reports 10g/6i.
- Developed Forms Screens used by Oracle Developer Suite for forms procedures, functions and packages generate to end product of forms.
- Analyzed data, designed and developed Oracle forms 10g queries, layout, report triggers, parameter form, data models etc.
- Worked on Forms Triggers, Alerts, Data Blocks, LOVs, Parameters, and Program units by using PL/SQL procedures and functions.
- Tested the Forms, debugged and fixed the Forms after the testing.
- Good knowledge in front end development using oracle forms/reports6i/9i/10g.
- Experience in writing Technical design documents and developing unit test documents.
- Experience in developing UNIX Shell scripts for loading data into staging tables.
- Experience in Tuning SQL statements to improve execution performance using TKPROF, SQL Trace, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, adapt in client interaction and understanding business applications.
- Pro-actively identify ...