- 8 + years of experience in business process engineering and software development life cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, testing and implementation of software applications.
- Seasoned Scrum Master and Product Owner for various Agile Projects.
- Great facilitator and conflict management skills to derived project successfully.
- Extensive experience in managing several industry domains with commercial and federal clients including Telecommunication, Insurance, Pharmacy, USDA Food Stamp, State of Maine Education Department.
- Excellent in requirement gathering techniques including conducting interviews, brainstorming, workflow analysis and Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions.
- Implemented various testing methodologies to ensure high product quality and industry compliance standards.
- Proficient in analyzing and designing business and financial reports.
- Good knowledge of relational database, ETL Process and Structured Query Language(SQL)
- Masters of Business Administration (Leadership/Finance), Franklin University - USA
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management & Information Technology - India
- Bachelors of Commerce (Business Management, Economics, Business Law, Accounting) – India
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Microsoft Suite, MS Visio, MS Project, COGNOS Business Intelligence 8 and 10.1, Business Objects, Agile Scrum, JIRA, Confluence, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Version One,Bugzilla, Rally, Quality Center, SharePoint, Wiki, Para soft SOA tool,SQL Server Management Studio 2008, 2012, Oracle SQL Developer.
Confidential, Reston, VA January 2013 – Present
Product Owner / Scrum Master3 Years, 3 Months
Clients/ Projects:State of Maine Education Department, AT&T Mobility, Food Nutrition and Services (FNS) USDA, Enterprise Wireless Alliance (EWA)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Created and Maintain Product Backlog
- Created User Stories, FeaturesfromEpics
- Facilitated Weekly Grooming Sessionswith team, Daily Stand ups, Sprint Reviewmeetings
- Assisted team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, sizing and task definition and participated proactively and maintained best practices which reduced development time by25%
- Proposed and implemented Agileand Leanprocesses to streamline the work and deliverables.
- Configured Project Management and Bug Tracking Tool (JIRA)web application for feature requirements, change requests and defects tracking.
- Introduced 3 Amigossessions to the team to have better Acceptance Criteriawhich helped in streamline the process.
- Redefined “Definition of Done”wh...