*** â”‚ [CONTACT]
SAP project manager with experience directing 10+ full lifecycle global SAP implementation projects for Apple and BP. Earned several company-wide awards, and provided both management and hands-on technical work in Big Four consulting companies.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND SKILLS
- SAP Development:Led implementation and integration of all main SAP components, including SD, LE, CRM, MM, ABAP, IM, WM, PLM, CS, HR, FICO, PI/XI, ESS/MSS, HANA, IS-Retail, GRC, GTS, solution manager, and best practices. Designed system architectures and developed functional and technical specs while following SDLC. Managed development and testing of interfaces to dozens of systems in both Apple and IBM’s clients, adapting to each environment’s unique needs.
- Business Analysis:Evaluated and fulfilled business requirements in multiple industries and business functions, including finance, retail, pharmaceuticals, CPG, oil & gas, operations, chemicals, and manufacturing. Regularly performed LOE assessments, conducting gap analysis, allocated resources, and assessed and managed risks.
- Project Management:Directed over 10 projects and simultaneously coordinated with 20 other projects. Managed SAP implementation projects in several mergers & acquisitions. Followed Agile (SCRUM) methodology and worked with PMO teams and BPRs. Developed project and program charters, scopes, kickoff, governances, plans, schedules, work breakdown structures, cost estimates, dashboards, forecasts, actuals, budgets & variances, expenditures and traceability matrices.
- Leadership:Coordinated global groups of over 100 professionals. Regularly defined goals, established metrics, and met all deliverables while maintaining low turnover rates. Managed project stakeholders, architects, directors, and analysts. Mentored team members in an empathetic manner.
- Customer Relations:Developed long-term relationships with Fortune 500 companies and small businesses around the world by understanding their unique needs, delivering optimal solutions, conducting user training, and providing timely support while ensuring that they had pleasant experiences with SAP systems.
â— SAP Development and Implementation â— Business Requirements Analysis â— SDLC â— ASAP â— Change Management
â— Project and Program Management â— C...