Objective:Looking for a challenging environment where I can utilize my technical and analytical skills in Software QA Testing to provide a good software product to end users.
- Over 7 years of Progressive IT experience in areas of QA and Software Development
- Experienced in Manual and automated testing using Quick Test Pro (QTP), ALM and Quality Center for Web-based and Client Server applications.
- Complete understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)in the areas of business analysis, development, testing, deployment and documentation.
- Experience working with software Development life cycle models (Waterfall Model, V Model, and Agile Model).
- Responsible for Quality Control, Test Planning and Execution based on clients’ specifications.
- Strong skills in performing Smoke Testing, Functional, Regression, Integration, System, Database and User Acceptance Testing
- Good understanding of Test Methodologies and assisted in writing test plans
- Experience in creatingRequirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)to ensure comprehensive test coverage of requirements and to maintain connectivity of the project flow
- Experience with QTP- Object repository, Checkpoints, Actions, Functions, parameterization, transactions, Object spy, function library, develop automation script using VB scripting.
- Extensive experience in bug tracking tools like ALM, Quality Center, Jira
- Experience in backend testing using SQL in TOADon Oracle
- Experience with HP Load runner – VU Gen, Controller and Analysis tools for performance testing (Non-Functional Testing)
- Understanding of ETL Testing - Extract - Transform - Load, Data warehous...