Skilled professional with over 7+ Years of experience in IT Environment as Sr.QA Analyst. Expertise in testing of Client-Server and Web based applications, Software Development Life Cycle and Software Testing Life Cycle
- Expertise in Quality Assurance Life Cycle (QALC), Software testing Life cycle (STLC) , Defect Management (DM), Defect Prevention (DP) process and software development life cycle methodologies
- Experienced using Automation Testing tools like Selenium WebDriver, Selenium IDE, Selenium RC and QTP.
- Strong knowledge in implementing and developing Automation Framework (Data driven, keyword driven, and Hybrid), especially using WebDriver
- Performed System Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing and User acceptance Testing, performance, load
- Responsible for all the testing activities in software life cycle and effective implementation in testing process
- Expertise in developing Software Test Plans, Test case designs and Test scriptsbased on Functional specification documents and skilled in testing web, DB and client-serverapplications
- Involved in Management activities like Governance data collection, METRICS collection for ongoing & completed projects
· Proficient in Selenium, HP Quality Center (QC), and HP Quick Test Professional (QTP).
- Extensive experience in writing complex SQL queriesand performing Back-end Testing(Oracleand SQL Serverdatabases ).
· Worked extensively on creating Traceability Matrixbetween Requirements and Test Cases using HP Quality Center (QC).
· Created and implemented VB Scriptsto automate tests using QTP. Used descriptive programming to avoid maintaining object repositories and to implement tests on complex applications.
- Expert in delivering the status reports like Testing status, Defect-tracking status, and Weekly status reports to the Quality Center, HP ALM, JIRA, Bugzilla
- Analyzing and reporting bugs using HP Quality Center, Bugzilla, Jira and interacting with development team in fixing the issues and reaching quick efficient resolutions to existing.
- Extensive experience in Mainframe Testing
- Experience inMicrosoft Test Manager
- Conducting Knowledge transfer session to offshore testingteam
- Attending Project Assessment, Approach and Defect meetings with Stakeholders and clients.
- Ability to communicate clearly, learn quickly, work well under pressure and deliver results
- Possess excellent Analytical, problem solving, decision-making, communication and interpersonal skills with ability to co-ordinate activities in fast paced team environment
- Circulating SP Report(Staffing Profile) to the stakeholders on a weekly basis.
- Testing Skills : Manual, Functional, Mainframe, ...