- 8+ yearsof extensive hands-on experience in Routing and Switching technologies, Carrier Ethernet, Network integration, Deploymentandtroubleshootingof configuration onIPandEthernet.
- Advanced expertise and hands-on experience working on Cisco IOSandIOS-XR Software upgradeson Cisco ASR 9010, Cisco ASR 9001, Cisco GSR 12000routers, JUNOS upgradeson Juniper M320and T640routers.
- Develop Technical configuration documents, Maintenance and Operational Procedures(MOPs) for various network design, migrations and software upgrade projects to improve the network resources utilization.
- In-depth knowledge of Wide Area/Local Area Network (WAN/LAN)infrastructure, communications equipment, and technologies involving Ciscoand Juniperplatforms.
- Hands-on experience working on configuring and troubleshootingCisco ASR9k series, Cisco 7600, Cisco 6500, Cisco CRS, Juniper MX960, Cisco *** MSTP, ALU 7750, ALU 7450, ALU 7210, CPT 600, CPT 50, NSN hiT 7300, Infinera, Transmode TM series, Ciena 5142, Ciena 3930, Ciena 4200and Ciena 6500.
- Enhanced level of experience with TCP/IP,QoS, OSPF, EIGRP, MP-BGP, BGPandMPLSprotocols.
- Handle the tasks of providing network engineering input on major projects, software upgrades on Cisco GSR, 7513, 7613and variousLine-cards & rectifier installations.
- Worked onhigh CPU issues on GSR, link flaps, BGP session flaps, memory leak, increase memory utilization on Cisco GSR, routing process crash on Juniper, SNMP issues.
- Worked with vendorsto determine the root causeand identify the workaroundfor chronic problems.
- Provide technical support to customers on Layer 2/3 switchingand routingon Cisco enterprise switches and routers.
- Network analysis and capacity planning experience using tools like Sniffer Wireshark, IP test sets such as Spirent.
- Lab testing and validation prior to implementation in production network on Nexus7k, 5k and 2kseries.
- Experience in implementation of Fiber connections T1, DS3, Frame-relay, OC3, OC12, OC48 and OC192.
Masters of Science (MS) in...