DOB: October 2, 1985
Place: Noida, UP, India
Work Permit : Canada PR
Looking towards a challenging future in a growth oriented and a reputed organization, which not only utilizes my experience, but also develops it, broaden my perspective and allows working on new and exciting technologies and challenges.
- MCA (Masters of Computer Applications) with 9 years of experience in EDA Application Development, OpenStack Development and Telecommunication (LTE) product development using C/C++ over Linux. Currently, working as Lead Software Engineer with Cadence Design Systems since April 2016.
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Strong knowledge of Linux System Calls, IPC and Networking Protocols.
- Strong experience in C/C++ development and working knowledge of C++11.
- Working knowledge of Object oriented concepts and Design Patterns.
- Hands on experience with Service Oriented Architecture and Microservices.
- Experience in working multicultural teams spreading across the globe (including USA, Japan, Europe).
(Beginner B, Intermediate I, Advanced A, Expert E)
Programming Languages: C[A], C++[A], Core Java[I], Shell Scripting[B]
Concepts: Multithreading[A], IPC[A], Machine Learning[B]
Platforms/OS: Linux[A], Windows[B]
Editors/IDE: GVim[A], Eclipse[I], Source Insight[A]
Cloud: AWS [I] (S3)
Protocols: LTE-ENAS[A], LTE-GTPv2[A]
Software Dev Process: SDLC[A], Agile[B]
Debugging Tools: GDB[E], DDD[I]
Configuration Management Tools: Perforce[E], SVN[A], CVS[I], Clearcase[A], GIT[I]
Other Tools: Apache ActiveMQ[I], Wireshark[A], JIRA[A], GCOV[A], Valgrind[A], Helgrind[A], Callgrind[I]
Cadence Design Systems, Noida, India (April *** Present)
-Working as Lead Software Engineer in R&D team for Virtuoso.
-Produced design documents, code and actively contributing in resolving production bugs, testing and delivering to a sizable customer base that enables me to understand different perspective in terms of features and enhancements of the project.
-Parallelly working in two projects Catena and ABE and delivering well on both with high quality deliverables. Handling the ABE (customer project) end-to-end alone.
-Working in a global team spread across San Jose and Noida. I groomed here to adjust with the frequent conferences and calls in different time-zones.
-Directly reporting to the Software Engineering Director in San Jose, USA.
Team Size: 10
Skill Upgrade: Perforce, C++11, Design Patterns, STL, OpenAccess, GDB, Helgrind, Callgrind, Coverity, Parasoft
NEC Technologies, Noida, India (J...