E-mail: [CONTACT] Mobile : ***
9 years of IT experience in various banking application process including Design and Development, Data Migration, Data Conversions, Data Extraction Transformation and Load (ETL), Testing, Performance Tuning with IBM Infosphere 9.x, 8.x product suite & Mainframe technology following both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- 5 Years of IBM Infosphere Information server toolsand 4 year of ZOS Mainframeapplication design/development expertise associated with Bank Of America relationship from the year of 2007
- Very good hands-on experience on IBM IIS tools as listed below
- Infosphere Datastage ***
- Infosphere Information Analyzer
- Infosphere FastTrack
- Infosphere Metadata workbench
- Infosphere Quality Stage
- Infosphere Administrator
- Infosphere Operations Console, Data quality console
- Experience in Version Control / Migration tools as listed below
- Subversion (SVN)
- Experience in scheduling Data Jobs / Unix scripts using scheduling tool – Autosys
- Expertise in creating reusable Datastage components for quality analysis, Validation and Extract process using Containers and common routines
- Experience in Unix Shell Scripting
- Strong DataStage implementation skill to complete implementation even within tight project schedule.
- Proven track record in troubleshooting of DataStage jobs and addressing production issues like performance tuning, bug fixes and enhancements
- Hands-on experience with proof of concepts on data lineage, Java module integration & Discovery studio
- Extensive experience in creating deployment plan, roll back plan and post deployment plan
- Experience in using and writing query in Oracle and DB2 database stages
- Experience on developing programs using technologies such as COBOL/DB2/JCL/EAZYTRIEVES in mainframes platform
- Working experience in interacting with IBM Speci...