- 10+ years of experience in Full SDLC life cycle project development, including Planning, Requirements, design, coding, testing, documentation, implementation, migrated to production and ongoing production support for IBM Cognos BI V *** x products.
- Extensive experience in IBM Cognos BI including Framework Manager Modeling, Report Studio, Query Studio, Analysis Studio, Cognos Workspace, Cognos Workspace Advanced, Cognos Transformer (OLAP Cubes), Event Studio, Cognos Admin tasks like Creating, Publishing and deploying the Packages, RAVE Extensible Visualizations, DQM, Cognos SDK, Cognos Life Cycle Manager, Active Reports, Tableau, ETL Tools Informatica, SQL/PLSQL, Microsoft SQLSERER, ORACLE, IBM DB2, Data Warehouses and JAVA Programming to extend the Cognos functionality/integrating Cognos with third party applications.
- Knowledge in various domains including P&C Insurance, Guidewire Claim Center (GWCC) and Policy Center, Actuarial, Finance (Mutual Funds, Equity investment..Etc), Supply Chain Execution (Warehouse Management, Transportation Management, Billing and Labor), Telecom and Healthcare.
- Development and Maintenance of Framework Manager Metadata Models by implementing the best practices of modeling metadata.
- Developed various types of complex reports, List Reports, Cross tab Reports, Chart Reports, Drill Down Reports, Drill Through Reports, Master detail reports, Conditional Formatting, Workspace Dashboards, Active Reports, Standard Templates, Dimensionally Modeled Relational Model (DMR) Reports, Relationally ...
Varun - 4 years ago
sendme digital architect resume ASAP