ASHUTOSH N. BADWE
- 9.5 years of IT experiencein Data Warehousingimplementing EnterpriseData Warehouse (EDW), Data martand other Business Intelligence Solutions using Informatica Power Center8.x/9.x, Informatica Cloudand SAP Business Objects 3.x
- 5.5 years of experience as an ETL expertworking at multiple client sites in the United States.
- Extensive hand-on experience in implementing ETL processes using Informatica Power Center 8.x/9.xfor various transactions and loading data from disparate data sources
- Expertise in complete life cycle of Design, Development, Maintenance and Documentation of various functionalities of Data Warehouses and Data Marts.
- Experience working on Agile Methodologies, Cloud Computing and implementation of ETL architecture in AWS.
- Expertise in data warehouse concepts, Kimball methodologies,dimensional & relational data modelingincluded physical, logical and conceptual to implement data marts and ODS.
- Strong understanding of Data Warehouse concepts, ETL, OLAP, Star Schema, SnowflakeSchema, FACT and Dimensions tables, Slowly Changing Dimension (SCD).
- Strong hold on Oracle, Netezza and HP Vertica databases.
- Extensive hands-on Experience in writing UNIX/Linux shell scripts.
- Expertise in Data Analysis, Data Management & Performing Gap Analysis.
- Bachelors of Engineering (Electronics and Telecom), Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune University – June 2006
Informatica Power Center 7.x/8.x/9.x, Informatica Cloud, Power Exchange 9.6, Business Objects XI R3.x, Informatica IDQ, SSIS.
TOAD, PLSQL Developer, Aqua Data Studio, WinSCP, SVN, DB Artisan, Squirrel, Putty, Erwin
Oracle 9i/10i/11g HP, Netezza 7.0.2, Vertica *** , SYBASE ASE 14, DB2 10.5, SQL Server
PL/SQL, SHELL, Perl Scripting
Autosys, Control M, Redwood
Confidential *** March 2015 to Present
Role: ETL Informatica Architect
- Spear-headed project with budget of $1M involving cross functional teams of up to 20 developers, ...