Around 12 years of experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware Administration, Migration of Legacy to Cloud Environments,Weblogic Server Administration, Oracle SOA Suite Administration, OEM and Blade logic Administration. Extensive experience in Migration of Applications, Licensing, Clustering & plug-ins, Deployment, Performance tuning, JMS, Web services, Security. Extensively worked with OHS, Tomcat, JBOSS, Apache, I-Planet, IBM Websphere 6.1, RPM Administration, IES Support, HIPAA Compliance Process, ITSM Process and ITIL Process. Functional Area of Expertise includes Banking, Manufacturing, and IT Governance. Expertise in Portfolio & Project Management, Configuration, Change Management, Infrastructure Environment Support.
Achievements and Awards- Silver Award Winner at Bank of America, Successful Migration of Applications from ML Standards to BOA Standards as for ML Migration, Comnet Jewel awards received 4 times in a year on quarterly basis at HCL Comnet, Successful Transition of Projects from onsite, Singapore to offshore, India, Successful Migration of Applications as part Data Center Migration for the client Deutsche Bank, Excellent Performance Star award at Computer Associates for integrating the Mainframes with Java
Certification of Achievement of EDP – SEA at Amway
Internal team Award for Automation of deployment framework at DIRECTV
- Server Orchestration using Private Cloud, Amazon Cloud Services, Google Cloud Platform with frond end Cisco tool Cliqr
- Migration of legacy middleware system to Oracle SOA Suite, OSB, BAM
- Installing and configuring Oracle SOA Suite, OSB and OEM.
- Installing RCU and creating the schema with Oracle 11g Database
- Installing JDeveloper and SOA Plugins
- Configuring Proxy and Business Services
- Configuring Adapters and Interfaces
- Deployment web services in SOA Framework
- Certificate Renewals and Configure Keystores
- On-boarding/Refreshing WSDL
- Adding Users
- Adding ...