- Over 8 years of experience as a QA Analystin performing Unit, Functional, Integration, Regression, System, Performance(Stress), Performance (Load), Cross–Browser and UserAcceptance testing during SDLC.
- 4 years of experince in leading the QA teams
- Expertise in QA Methodologies, Test Strategies, Test Metricsand Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Professional expertise in Implementation of Agile, Scrum and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Expertise in testing various Client/Server and Web based applications both manuallyand using the testing tools like QC, Silk Center, Load Runner, QTP and Selenium
- Good Experience on Selenium IDE and creating Scripts in selenium --RC by using Java
- Experience in HSD and VOIP and Digeo serviceson Residential/Commercial accounts with real devices like DOCSIS modems, Packet cables, Cable Modems, SIP, SNMP.
- Expertise in performing Smoke, Integration, System, Regression, Performance, Compatibility, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional, Positive and Negative testing.
- Experience in functional and regression testing for web services using Soap UI.
- Strong skills in Back-End testing using SQL Queries, Procedures, Functions, Cursors and Packages on Oracle RDMS.
- Good understanding of storage technologies, networking and performance testing storage subsystems
- Ability to conduct stress, volume and performance tests
- Profound working knowledge in defect tracking tools, project management tools like Quality Center, Silk Central, Version One and JIRA andknowledge onRallysoftware used to track, organize the status among multiple teams, projects.
- Superior analytical, troubleshooting, communication and presentation skill.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills developed throughout the experience in teamwork as well working with business users, business analysts subject matters experts (SMEs), senior management teams.
Defect Tracking Tools: Quality Center(versions 9.2,10.0),JIRA, Test Director