- Over 8+ yearsof IT Experience as an Oracle PL/SQLDeveloperin Analysis, Design, Development using Oracle Relational Database Management System.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in Reports, Forms, Interfaces, AOLs and APIs
- Had great experience with several business domains like Financial and Education.
- Extensive experience in creating database objects such as Tables, Constraints, Indexes, Views, StoredProcedures, UDFs and Triggerson Oracle.
- Good understanding of Normalization/De-normalizationand database design methodology.
- Good knowledge ofUNIXbasic commands. Extensively used shell programs for calling pl/sql programs.
- Proficient in advance features of Oracle for PL/SQL programming like using cursors, variables, Ref. cursors, nested tables, associative array, dynamic SQL and nested loops.
- Experience in Extraction, Transformation and Loading(ETL) data from various data sources into Data Marts using Informatica powercentercomponents (Repository Manager, Designer, Workflow Manager and Workflow Monitor).
- Used Informatica Power Center Workflow managerto create sessions, batches to run with the logic embedded in the mappings.
- Developed Informatica Mappingsand Workflows to load the data from different sources flat files, SQL server database to Oracle database.
- Proficient in developing complex logic mappings by using different transformationslike Source Qualifier, Expression, Filter, Joiner, Router, Union, Unconnected / Con...