- 9+ years of Java/J2EE coding and design experience. Expert level understanding of development life cycle using Waterfall, Test Driven Development(TDD), iterative and AgileScrum practices. Highly motivated self-starter that enjoys coding and design of Java web applications with Web standards
- Developed web applications utilizing JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, Struts, Java/J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JAX-RS, RESTful Web Services, SOAP Web Services, Spring Framework, Hibernate Framework, XML, JSON, Oracle, MySql, SQL Server, Tomcat, Maven, Jetty, Spring JMS, JBoss, JDBC and Weblogic.
- Extensive experience with SOAP Web Services, RESTful Web Services, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring WS-Security, Spring MVC, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Spring JDBC, Spring Boot, Hibernate Framework, Servlets, JSP, Struts, JDBC, Oracle.
- Extensive experience implementing SOAs using web serviceswithXML, SOAP, WSDL, Apache Axis,CXF, JAX-WS, and JAX-RS.
- Experience implementing JAVA/JEE design patternssuch as MVC, Singleton, Factory. Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Front Controller, Service Locator, Session Façade and Transfer Object.
- Hands-on experience with various application and web servers including IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, JBoss, TomcatServer with a wide variety of development tools including Eclipse, IBM RAD/RSA, and IntelliJ.
- Strong working knowledge of RDBMSconcepts having worked with MySQL, Sybase, Oracle 10g, MongoDband DB2.
- Proficient in SQL having written stored procedures, triggers, DDL, DML, and transaction queries using development tools like TOAD, SQL Developer and SQL Navigator.
- Hands-on experience with IBM MQ Series and JMS communicationsbetween middleware components
- Experience in XML technologies like XML, XSD, XSLT, DOM, SAX, and JAXB.
- Involved in building the code using Maven, Ant,Gradleand also used Jenkins and Quick build for Continuous integration& Continuous deployment.
- Experience with version control using Bitbucket/Stash, SVN, GIT, ClearCase, CVS
- Experience using tools like Ant, Maven, JUnit, Jenkins,Gradleand Bamboo.
- Good Experience of developing GUI based application using AWT, Swing, and Java Applets.
- Good experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and deployment of web services using SOAP, WSDLand JAXB, JBoss, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, Apache Axis2.
- Worked extensively on Java CollectionsAPI (different data structures in Java) like ArrayList, Vector, HashSet, HashMap, LinkedList etc.
- Used Java concurrency package for concurrent access in multithreadedapplication calls.
- Developed Multithread Application using with Thread Pooland Concurrent Executors
- Skilled in understanding product requirements and converting them into technicalsolutions.
Languages & Tools: Java *** , J2EE 1.4, SQL, PL/SQL, C++, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Rational Rose, CVS, PVCS, SVN, Git,Bitbucket.
Java Frameworks: Spring