Project Management Professional (pmo)
Results driven Certified Project Management professional with 4+ years of experience and extensive knowledge in alignment with Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK). Skillful in coordinating large scale projects, collaborating between cross functional teams and ability to increase efficiency and productivity. Certified Scrum Master with comprehensive experience in handling projects in Agile environment.
- Aprimo, Open Project, Clarizen, JIRA
- SAP Business One, SPSS 17
- Primavera, Sharepoint, Crystal Reports
- Data Exports/Imports, Custom report design, HTML, SQL
- Lean Six-Sigma, ISO 9001
- MS Office suite, MS Visio, MS Project,
- Apple specific proprietary tools, Program Analysis
- Budgeting & Financial Analysis
- SDLC, Agile
Education, Energy and utilities, e-commerce, Retail and Healthcare
Master of Business Administration (MBA)—Information Systems & HR|India
Bachelors of Engineering—Information Technology|India
Certified Scrum Master (CSM, Scrum Alliance) Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM, PMI)
Professional Certification in Customer Analytics and Project Management (Wharton School of Business-Coursera)
Confidential,January *** Present
AIS Fleet Management Project Management Coordinator and Analyst
Project Management Professional for Global Customer Systems Apple Information Security team to coordinate the Host compliance with respect to the Domain controls defined by Apple Information Security.
- Developing and managing the dashboard for each engagement team and for overview of Fleet Management.
- Tracking the host compliance with respect to the security controls and generating graphic charts.
- Generating high level customized, weekly visual drift reports to track the progress with respect to host compliance.
- Creating detailed Project plan and Gantt chart using internal Project Management tool.
- Queue master of the team for Internal ticket management system and group e-mail management system to manage and track each ticket created.
- Coordinating with the System Engineers on daily and weekly basis to check on the status for each project.
- Facilitating the meetings with the end-user and System engineers to guide the customer with the Fleet Management process. Also, hosting various cross-functional team meetings to resolve any blockers for the project.
- Performing Data Validation of the Host list which varies from the range of 2 host to 500+ hosts for each Project against the Information security database to comply on th...