- Over 9 years of adept IT experience Worked with IBM WebSphere Application Server and WebSphere Commerce Server, WebSphere MQ, Tomcat, Apache,Weblogic, Jboss, Wildfly on IBM AIX, Red Hat Linux, HP-UX, Solaris, Windows NT platforms.
- Experience in Architect, Design, install, configuration, deployment, tune, troubleshoot, support Enterprise Applications in a clustered and non-clustered environment using IBM WebSphere Application
- Server *** 8.0, Tomcat6.X, TC-Server 7.X, Wildfly, Weblogic 12C/11g, MQ 6.X *** .
- Strong technical experience in WebSphere Application server and Commerce Server implementation, failover, workload management (WLM) using horizontal scaling, vertical scaling and performance tuning.
- Expertise in handling and execution of WC-Admin Console, Management Center and Org-AdminConsole.
- Installed and Reverted latest WCS-Fix Packs [FP6] and Feature Packs [FEP5& FEP8] including thefeature pack enablement of the store-enhancements, foundation center [SOLR] and management center on WebSphere Commerce 7.x.
- Experience on WebSphere Commerce Search Engine Endeca and SOLR Server [Preprocess andbuildindex]. Disablement of SOLR search while keeping other features on FEP6.
- Implemented Jenkins [Hudson] Continuous integration tool and have scheduled the deployments forWCBD to all Environments.
- Well versed in implementing Web server environment and configuring secure sockets layer (SSL), Re-write rules, proxy rules, on IBM HTTP Server and Apache Server.
- Experienced in WebSphere configuration like JDBC providers, Data sources, J2C authentication, tuning connection pools, JMS, MQ Queue connection factories, Queues, Activation specs, Queue definitions, WebSphere variables, Shared Libs.
- Experience setting up Web tier security using ikeyman, keystore to create kdb, importing certs, App tier c...