Title:Project Manager 3
Location: Richmond, VA
Candidates local to the Richmond, VA area are strongly preferred.
**ONLY personal interviews will be conducted, NO Skype, NO exceptions.
Duration:10 months with good possibility of extension.
Visa details: Open
Number of positions: 1
Years of Experience:
12 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Seeking a results oriented and self-motivated individual to facilitate projects to meet the initiatives being executed throughout the organization. The Project Manager is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating agile and traditional project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering projects that provide exceptional business value to the internal and external stakeholders. The Project Manager should be well versed and have led Traditional and Agile project methodologies.
• Drive consistent project delivery through the entire project lifecycle, including: definition of project plans, resource allocation, and management of project risks, scope, schedule, and delivery of value.
• Manage working relationships with key stakeholders, including, executive management, business management, project sponsors, suppliers, and technology management.
• As required, oversee and manage execution of day-to-day project activities.
• Provides leadership in the establishment and development of project base line budgets, resource allocation, and schedules in individual and group situations.
• Sets project goals that are consistent with business objectives.
• Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblo...