Title/Role:SIEM Security Engineer Level 5
Number of positions:1
INTERVIEW: Must do a face to face interview.
Duration: Long term. At least 6 to 12 months+
The role of this function involves experience SEIM administration and experience with other log management technologies.
The SEIM Developer shall be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
• Implement, support and test information security technologies.
Develop, implement and maintain information security policies and procedures.
Anticipate and identify threats and vulnerabilities through monitoring, analysis, planning, and engineering.
Provide subject matter expertise on enterprise cyber security risks, threats, technologies, and potential impact.
• Assist customers in the response to security incidents, conduct investigations on behalf of the DC IT Security team.
• Work with Agency departments and 3rd parties to design and implement remediation and recovery plans.
• Develop custom scripts and tools to solve specific programs related to investigations.
• Research new techniques and artifacts and present findings in daily re...