Location : Sandy Springs, GA
Type : Contract
Duration : 6 MonthsJob Seekers, Please send resumes to [CONTACT]
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or equivalent.
- Experience in the financial market an advantage.
- Knowledge of other approaches discussed in the Agile space: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Experience of working on business-critical applications and large scale customer facing websites.
- Insurance experience is desirable although not essential.
Detailed Job Description:
- The SDET is the person responsible for developing, implementing, and sustaining complex test automation using Agile automation techniques and tools. You will receive deep insight into the software development lifecycle along with freedom to complete your goals in your way.If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, operating at the tactical level, while solving difficult problems – this role is for you. You will men...