Title/Role:Business Analyst Consultant Level 5.
Number of positions:1
INTERVIEW: Must do a face to face interview.
Duration: Long term. At least 6 to 12 months+
SAM Specialist role is to manage DC Government Software Environment and help customers understand and utilize software licenses and agreements. The SAM Specialist will utilize Microsoft best practice, procedures and tools to track and control all software purchases and installations and manage associated software compliance legal and financial risks. Mainly responsible maintaining Microsoft software license agreements, managing Software Assurance Benefits and compliance based on software license right-to-use (RTU) using SNOW software asset management solution.
Detailed responsibilities include:
• Analyses purchase records and other entitlement information (including contracts, EULAs, EAs, etc.) using MVL site.
• MUST have experience in managing Microsoft Enterprise Contracts and Microsoft Volume License Management portal.
• MUST have experience in Enterprise Project Management.
• Assist in deploying an enterprise wide ITAM / Software Asset Management platform (e.g. SNOW).
• Collects and manages SAM-related information from customers, and software manufacturers.
• Understands Product Use Rights, license allowances, and cont...