JOB ID: IT Security Analyst 2
Location: Lansing, MI
Duration: 12 Months + possible extensions.
Deadline for submittals: Tuesday *** This may be extended.
Number of positions:1
Interviews: In-person only. Prefer to do these interviews 10/20, 21, or 24.
Local candidates strongly preferred. *ALL candidates MUST be able to attend a personal interview, NO phone interviews, NO Skype, NO exceptions.
Visa details: Open
Years of relevant experience:4-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Monitor and advise on information security issues related to the systems and workflow at an agency to ensure the internal IT security controls for an agency are appropriate and operating as intended.
• Facilitate Security Control Assessment (SCA) and Continuous Monitoring Activities (Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&M) , Corrective Action Plans (CAP) with State of Michigan Applications.
• To be considered for this position, the candidate must be available to work in Lansing Michigan.
• Examine, interview, and test procedures in accordance with NIST SP 800-53A Revision 4.
• Ensure State of Michigan & Agency policies are adhered to and that required controls are implemented.
• Validate respective information system security plans to ensure N...