Job Title:Senior Application Software Engineer
Job Location:Redmond, WA
Interview Type:In-person only.(Non- locals will do if ready to attend F2F)
Must use the Harman format that follows for candidate details.
Job Description (mandatory skills):
Our project is focused on building a web applicationfor comparing the prices of a variety of cloud services from multiple providers. The application is hosted in Microsoft Azureusing web roles and Azure SQL. The primary technologies used include React JS, C#/.NET Web API, T-SQL stored procedures, and Excel.
The ideal candidate is an experienced, high-performing and resourceful developer who can learn fast and can take responsibility for delivering features with minimal oversight. The candidate must be comfortable working in an agile development environment with expectations for rapid delivery of a variety of features. The candidate should have strong communication skills and be comfortable presenting his/her work to project partners.
A minimum of two years' experience in each of the following:
· Full application development lifecycle of using .NET and C#including analysis, design, implementation, testing, monitoring, and livesite management.
· Restful API developmentusing ADO.NET and .NET Web.API or WCF.
· SQL Serverdata modelling, database development, and performance tuning.
Experience with any of the following would be an asset:
· Microsoft Azure or other cloud technologies.
· Microsoft Excel development.
· Gitsource control.
Please submit candidates in the following format ONLY: