JOB ID: WebSphere Administrator *** )
Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or no benefits) or must have a ‘LLC’ –limited liability corporation.
Location: Lansing, MI
Years of experience: 5 + years’ experience.
Duration: *** +
Number of positions:1
Interviews: Either web cam or in-person. Client plans to schedule interviews for the week of April 2. Please make certain that your candidate will be available to interview that week.
Responsible for the support of WebSphere for large State of Michigan DHHS projects. Contributes considerable business and technical knowledge to complex IT projects.
Years of Experience:
5 plus years.
• Participate 24 x 7 in software, and hardware support.
• Install and Configuration of Websphere version 9.x application server Network Deployment
• Install and Configuration of IBM HTTP Server 9.x
• Install and Configuration of IBM Content Navigator (ICN) 3.01, 3.02
• Plan and implement the installation of fix packs, interim fixes.
• Takes initiative to modernize non-standard models, processes, and implementations
• Consult on technical solutions that include hardware design and server networking design
• Monitor performance via DynaTrace and log analyzation
• Maintain application to meet IRS and local internal security standards
• Resolve IRS audit concerns and remediate known vulnerabilities