Job ID:Senior App Sec Assessment Eng *** ).
Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or
no benefits) or must have a 'LLC' -limited liability corporation.
Years of experience:11+ years' experience.
Duration: *** +
Number of positions:1
Interviews:Either phone or in-person.
As a member of the security team the Application Security Assessment
Engineer is responsible for IT system and application vulnerability
assessment using Security Assessment tools.
As a member of the security Team this role is responsible for IT system and
application vulnerability assessment using Security Assessment tools. This
position is also responsible for continuous monitoring, routine scanning, on
demand scanning as part of application or system deployment process.
The consultant should have demonstrated experience in assessing and
recommending required security controls for enterprise applications.
Consultant should be well-versed in conducting vulnerability and security
assessments and penetration tests.
* Familiarity with OWASP and NIST standards for application and
* Perform vulnerability assessments of all network systems
including scanning and analysis of the target networks.
* Perform security assessments of new and existing application
by performing periodic scans.
* Research platform specific disclosed vulnerabilities and
analyze the impact to the enterprise.
* Working knowledge of Web Application firewalls is necessary.
* Have a strong understanding of the Ethical Hacker processes
* Responsible for creating documentation on specific
remediation steps to close vulnerabilities or mitigate risk to acceptable
* Strong knowledge and ability to operate vulnerability
assessment and application assessment tools (e.g. Nexpose, Appspider,