JOB ID: Emerging MS *** ).
Numberof positions: 1
Interview:This requisition should feature an initial Skype Interview with the manager and if that goes well, then an onsite in-personinterview will follow.
Note:Local candidates or candidates in the Harrisburg, PA region strongly preferred. ****Candidates must be willing to travel for an in-person interview and relocate if selected.***
Duration: *** + extensions.
Years of relevant experience: 5plus years.
The selected candidate will serve as a Senior iOS Developer for the PennDOT’s Mobile Development Team.
This is a new req. Please do not resubmit candidates from previously released MS req #s *** , *** , *** , *** , *** , *** , *** , *** , *** and *** .
The selected candidate will serve as a Programmer/Developer for iOS Mobile Computing solutions for PennDOT. The candidate will serve as a Software Developer for the mobile projects to develop and deploy comprehensive custom software solutions for the iOS-based mobile devices to be utilized by PennDOT while assisting with mentoring PennDOT staff assigned to the projects. The projects will involve working with the native iOS mobile development tools, relational databases, and web service-oriented client/server architecture. The selected candidate is expected to understand the business and technical requirements, implement the solutions based on those requirements, and respond quickly to the changes made to these requirements as part of the Agile process. The selected candidate should be quick at learning newer versions of the SDKs, as they are made available by Apple.
1) Serve as a Senior Developer of n-tier applications using iOS SDKs and mobile development tools.
*** Develop, test, and deploy user interface, service tier and data tier components for complex applications, including web applications and mobile applications in a timely manner.
3) Participate in the full SDLC process of iOS application solutions, including Swift 4, HTML5, JSON, XML and web services.
4) Participate in design and coding of database objects in relational databases such as IBM DB2, Oracle and SQL Server, including queries, stored procedures, views, triggers, etc.
*** Participate in design and coding of application-embedded, scheduled and ad-hoc reporting solutions.
6) Comprehensive understanding and experience of designing, developing, testing and deployment for the Apple iOS platform is mandatory.
7) Expert level knowledge is required of using iOS frameworks related to UI, Core Data, storyboards, web ...