Job ID:Wireless Network Engineer - Level 2.(#526583)
Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or
no benefits) or must have a 'LLC' -limited liability corporation.
Years of experience:5-7+ years' experience.
Duration: *** +
Number of positions:1
A minimum of 6 years' experience in wireless design, deployment and
1. Site Surveys - Conduct site surveys at proposed locations with
emphasis on the following key factors - RF Analysis, proximity to fiber
infrastructure, evaluation of internal and external building structure for
indoor and outdoor wireless Access Point installation, identification of
power and networking equipment.
2. Design - prepare wireless design packages and bill of material
as per OCTO's standard,
3. Deployment - configure and deploy critical wireless network
and infrastructure as per the design document and standard.
4. Operation - Participate in the daily operational
activities/provide day-to-day analysis and proactive maintenance; perform
daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all
hardware, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs,
and verifying completion of scheduled jobs; utilize experience, technical
knowledge and skills to identify and optimize capacity and performance
issues for highest service availability and integrity, gather necessary
information on bug fixes, patches and vulnerabilities to routinely maintain
the wireless infrastructure.
5. Troubleshooting - identify and resolve wireless connectivity
issues, performing independent complex wireless network systems
6. Field support - work closely with peers and cross functional
teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues at customer locations.