JOB ID:NOC Network Engineer *** ).
Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or
no benefits) or must have a 'LLC' -limited liability corporation.
Years of experience:12+ years' experience.
Duration: *** +
Number of positions:1
Interviews:In person only.
11-15 years of experience. Provides technical guidance for directing and
monitoring information systems operations. Designs, builds, and implements
he NOC Network Engineer is responsible for technical support, maintenance
and monitoring of highly available and complex District Government
enterprise network infrastructure. Primary role involves monitoring critical
infrastructure and network related components, performing an initial triage
of incidents, and escalating incidents.
Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
* Monitor global network infrastructure (Solarwinds, Splunk, HP
Apppulse, and Sitescope)
* Contribute to Root Cause Analysis for customer/internal
outages and recommend resolutions
* Document infrastructure procedures for internal support
* Prioritize workload to ensure service and project delivery
* Review new network designs and changes to ensure that they
meet Operational Acceptance Criteria and are supportable
* Update design documentation for internal and customer support
* Contribute to Continuous Service Improvement