Job ID:Mid-Level Payroll Test Engineer
Note: Federal government current 'active Secret' clearance required to
Duration of project:6 months -Contract to Hire
Interview process:Phone interview and face to face is required.
Location: Arlington, VA
Years of experience required:5-7 years
Education required: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
Number of positions: 1
POSITION SUMMARY: Serves as a Mid-Level Global Payroll Test Engineer. Works
under minimal supervision, performs relatively routine tasks related to
testing of the Payroll functionality of ERP using manual and automated test
tools. Writes test procedures. Investigates and analyzes test failures.
Builds and maintains automated regression test suites and integrates them
into build processes. Works with the Senior Test Lead to ensure test
processes and procedures are followed.
* Writes detailed test plans.
* Develops test scenarios and test scripts.
* Traces requirements to test cases to ensure coverage for full system
* Ensures functional and technical requirements are met through system
testing, regression testing, performance testing, system interface testing,
and security testing activities.
* Designs, develops and executes reusable test cases and procedures
based on requirements relevant to automated test planning and creation using