Job ID: Treasury - Programmer *** ).
Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or
no benefits) or must have a 'LLC' -limited liability corporation.
Location:Lansing, MI-NOTE: LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED.
Years of experience: 6+ years' experience.
Duration: *** +
Number of positions:1
This position would be working on the rewrite of legacy software using
Microsoft Visual Studio. Senior level .net developer will be expected to
perform the following tasks. These tasks include but are not limited to:
* Develop and design solutions. May review and advise on design solutions
developed by others.
* Comply with programming standards, processes, and evaluate and identify
opportunities for programming standardization.
* Use of .net coding standards and integration processes/objects/framework
that can be leveraged for an IT Solution.
* Participate in, coordinate or lead computer code review to ensure
strategies and applications adhere to State and agency policies, standards
or guidelines. Participate in department wide coding standards review. Work
with the solutions architect to set up guidelines/processes on code review.
* With a Business Analyst and / or other project team members, presents the
information gathered to the Project Review Board and/or Project Sponsors
during project review meetings, project workgroups and to the Technical
Review Board providing clarification and answers to questions.
* Participate in project planning, estimating, budgeting, scheduling,
structured walkthroughs, issue tracking, and project execution. Follows the
DTMB SUITE methodology for project management and software engineering.
* Perform and / or participate in the full testing lifecycle, typically