Job ID:GIS and Data Analyst *** )
Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or
no benefits) or must have a 'LLC' -limited liability corporation.
Years of experience: 1-5 + years' experience.
Duration: *** +
Number of positions:1
Interviews:Both phone or in-person.
1-5 years of experience. Analyzes, designs, develops, implements and
supports enterprise complex GIS and Data projects.
Seeking a contractor to provide GIS and data analysis support on various projects.
1. Utilizes Geographic Information System technology to present spatial
information in a digital format.
2. Uses GIS techniques to provide a better understanding of certain
variables in a given geographic location.
3. Performs analysis on data sets stored in a GIS or other databases.
4. Extracts and analyzes data with different analysis methods to arrive at
5. Recommends strategies in response to GIS analysis.
6. Creates and provides maps and data sets for a...