JOB ID: IT Governance Lead Cyber Security *** ).
Location: Dimondale, MI
Years of experience: 10 + years’ experience in the field.
Duration: *** + possible extensions.
Number of positions:1
Interviews:In-person interviewsonlyon Thursday September 21.Local candidates strongly preferred. Make certain candidates will be able to interview in-person on 9/21.
Visa details: Open
Works within DTMB’s Michigan Cyber Security (MCS) to provide relationship management, communication, awareness, and oversight to State of Michigan Agencies for some key strategic programs including Vulnerability Management and Analytics.
Years of Experience:
10 years of experience in the field.
- Builds and maintains key relationships with State of Michigan Agency leaders and managers for key strategic programs, specifically Vulnerability Management and Analytics.
- Ensures stakeholders are educated on the scope, expectations and impacts of key strategic programs and holds them accountable.
- Coordinates stakeholders, facilitates governance routines and provides program oversight.
- Develops and owns the communication plans with the Agencies for various key initiatives.
- Strategizes and plans the program(s) based on best practices and security frameworks.
- Supplements the traditional project team with higher level communications, awareness and relationship management.
- Outlines and facilitates change management.
- Collects and communicates key m...