Must Have Skills:
- Bachelor's degree and 6-10 yrs or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience administering Oracle 19c/12c RAC databases and PostgreSQL (including Aurora)
- Extensive working experience on Oracle Exadata config manage & patching, Gateway server scheduling, ZDLRA backup and ZFS Storage Appliances.
- Experience on Strong UNIX/Linux and shell scripting
- Strong GoldenGate Experience
- Extensive Experience on Troubleshooting & Problem solving in critical situation including quicker resolution on Performance resolution
Detailed Job Description:
- Experience with planning, building, implementing, administering, and maintaining on High Availability (HA) Setup of Oracle Real Application Clustering (RAC) database on Oracle 19c/20c RDBMS, Grid infrastructure (GI), Automatic Storage Management (ASM), Data Guard and applying patches of GI and Oracle 19c/20c RDBMS software binaries on Unix/Linux environments.
- Experience in Oracle multitenant architecture, Container database, DB hot clones, PDB refresh, relocation, plug/unplug and PDB level failover capability with Data Guard Broker.
- Strong Working knowledge in performance analysis,...