Job title:Business Systems Analyst- Master (#493326).
Location: Washington, DC
VISA: W-2 or 1099 candidates only. No third parties.
Years of experience: 16 + years’ experience.
Duration: *** + possible extensions.
Number of positions:1
Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
As part of the OCFO OFT (OCIO) team, the Business Analyst/ Consultant will be responsible for working closely with business stakeholders in documenting the current state business process, solicit/document desired state business processes with recommendations to implement financial technology solutions for the Office of Finance and Treasury. This is part of a modernization effort.
The ideal candidate must have solid business functional and technical experience in the utilization and implementation of financial software, preferably the Oracle suite, able to analyze and recommend resolutions to complex business/technical issues, the ability to effective communicate project status and demonstrated ability to perform business process engineering. The successful candidate must also have demonstrated the ability to deliver projects which improve end-user productivity while maintaining appropriate business compliance controls. The consultant will also work with a diverse team of OCFO IT and business unit users and management, as well as, a variety of contractor groups to assess current capabilities and identify high-level business requirement to meet business owner needs. A successful candidate will also assist in translating requirements into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, and user acceptance testing.
• In conjunction with business stakeholders, perform analysis on current state business processes, documents current state business processes, and communicate the outcomes.
• Work with key business stakeholders to lead business process re-engineering efforts on behalf of the Office of Treasury in preparation of modernizing technology solutions.
• Partners with customers and other subject matter experts to elicit, analyze and define business needs, and provide recommendations to the appropriate IT application systems solution of products and deliverables to solve the business problem,
• Perform as the subject matter expert in the requirement definition for system development,
• Ability to solicit clear requirements from business stakeholders and analyze impacts of the requirements,
• Document requir...