Job title:Business Process Consultant- BA (#492345).
Location: Washington, DC
VISA: W-2 or 1099 candidates only. No third parties.
Years of experience: 6-10+ years’ experience.
Duration: *** + possible extensions.
Number of positions:1
The Sr. Business Analyst interfaces with the business and program areas to understand their product needs. From this understanding, the Sr. Business Analyst will work with the Project Manager and the business to define the scope of a project/release, develop requirement documents, use cases, activity diagrams, flowcharts and supplemental specifications to describe the application requirements to support the project scope. Sr. Business Analyst must have excellent written and oral communication skills, be responsive to the changing needs of the business, able to analyze problems and recommend solutions either at the project or program level, taking into consideration enterprise-level initiatives. Additionally, Sr. Business Analyst must have experience with building and maintaining highly effective relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- The Senior Requirements Analyst serves as the liaison between the customer, the users and the technical team
- Develops an understanding with the requirement provider (customer) on the requirements
- Elicits requirements via interviews, facilitated requirements workshops, document analysis, surveys, customer site visits, business process analysis, work flow and task analysis, ensuring the right questions are asked to surface essential requirements information
- Evaluate the information gathered, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and develop solution ideas from requirements
- Obtains commitment to the requirements from all key stakeholders as identified in the project meeting plan and the project reporting plan
- Provides input into project management concer...