Job title:Software asset & O365 license Mgr *** ).
Location: Washington, DC
VISA: W-2 or 1099 candidates only. No third parties.
Years of experience: 8+ years’ experience.
Duration: *** + possible extensions.
Number of positions:1
Interviews:Webcam or in-person.
Software Asset Management (SAM) Specialist / Business Analyst - License Entitlement Manager. SAM Specialist role is to manage DC Government Software Environment and help customers understand and utilize software licenses and agreements and O365 licenses.
SAM Specialist role is to manage DC Government Software Environment and help customers understand and utilize software licenses and agreements. The SAM Specialist will utilize Microsoft best practice, procedures and tools to track and control all software purchases and installations and manage associated software compliance from legal and financial risks. Mainly responsible maintaining Microsoft software license agreements, O365 License entitlement, Software Assurance Benefits and compliance based on software license right-to-use (RTU) and cloud based software as a service using SNOW software asset management solution.
• Analyses purchase records and other entitlement information (including contracts, EULAs, EAs, O365 subscription, Azure subscription, etc.) using MVL and O365 portals.
• Organize and analyze purchase information to establish an accurate and complete summary of license entitlements.
• The Analyst will engage Vendor Manager, Product Managers (Owners), Application Managers and Engineers to help collect, organize, and manage their licensed software assets.
• The Analyst also guides the normalization, management and summarization of customer purchase information to assure complete and accurate analysis of the information.
• The Analyst will assist (and often lead) the process of defining the entitlement and inventory scope to assure e...