Job title:Quality Assurance Specialist-Master *** ).
Location: Washington, DC
VISA: W-2 or 1099 candidates only. No third parties.
Years of experience: 16+ years’ experience.
Duration: *** + possible extensions.
Number of positions:1
Interviews:Webcam or in-person.
The Software Quality Assurance/Functional Tester has strong of knowledge in quality assurance, release management, automation test tools (e.g. HP QTP, UFT, TestComplete,or other tools), provides advanced system testing support.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will work under general supervision and follow the established procedures for quality assurance, design and implement test plans, including creating automated test scripts using test tools, processes and procedures. This role is responsible for the coordination, creation, execution, maintenance of test cases, and automated functional test scripts to ensure quality control standards are achieved. This position also works in collaboration with all QA testers to meet the testing objectives of the organization and make continuous improvements to maximize testing coverage.
• The functional tester will write test plans based upon requirements, develop functional automated test scripts, perform testing, will have deep knowledge in software testing methodology and the system development life cycle.
• Develop and maintain any functional and regression tests to ensure code is functioning as designed. Apply test methodology and product knowledge in the design of tests and testing strategies.
• Support testing of multiple major releases in coordination with development team/vendors while monitoring testing activities and key internal deliverable.
• Participation in design specification review and technical documentation review is essential to performing these duties.
• Create testing summary reports,...